Sistemas de bombeo
Ismatec® Microflex de velocidad variable
Easy-to-use low-flow pumps feature reversible pumping, remote start/stop, and rapid tubing changes
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), acetal, and copolyester pump head with four stainless steel (SS) rollers
- Pumps accept continuous lengths of tubing for a clean, uninterrupted flow path with no fittings.
- Separate single-turn speed control and cw/off/ccw switch with green LED power indicator—maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction.
- Reversible permanent magnet DC motor; purge fluid before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- Remote control connections on back of pump; start/stop pump with a contact closure.
These easy-to-use pumps feature reversible pumping, remote control capabilities, and rapid tubing changes. Ideal for consistent fluid delivery in analyzer and other low-flow laboratory pumping applications. The quick-loading Microflex pump head has average fixed occlusion for tubing; no occlusion adjustments required.