Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ MARS™ iQ Rotational Rheometers ensure intuitive, reliable and flexible rheological measurements. Everything about this QC rheometer is designed to provide intuitive handling and fast, reliable results. A sophisticated touchscreen enables standard operating procedures to be run right from rheometer itself. “Connect Assist” functionality guides users for failure-free measurement.
Choose a HAAKE MARS iQ Rheometer with either the ball bearing or air bearing system to suit your lab. A broad range of accessories helps meet the ever-greater testing demands on QC labs.
HAAKE MARS iQ rheometers offer many advantages.
- Multifunctional 7’’ touchscreen for instrument operation and SOP execution right at your fingertips
- ‘‘Assist‘‘ functionalities to simplify operation and prevent mistakes
- ‘‘Connect Assist‘‘ quick coupling of measuring geometries and temperature modules with automatic recognition
- ‘‘Color Assist‘‘ color-coded plugs for quick, correct selection of temperature modules
- HAAKE™ RheoWin™ Rheology Software for extensive measuring flexibility with free updates (Optional 21 CFR part 11 module available)
- Folded H frame concept for greater stiffness and ultra-precise lift control with a wide travel range
- Durable material: high-performance mineral composite casting with high vibration damping, minimal temperature expansion and high chemical resistance
- Next generation of highly dynamic, powerful EC motor with a mechanical or air bearing.
- Broad scope of temperature modules, measuring geometries and application-oriented measuring cells, e.g., pressure cells, building material measuring cell or tribology measuring cell
- Sensitive normal force sensor measures axial forces in both directions for applications such as texture analysis
- Lateral and bottom access for customized test requirements
The HAAKE MARS iQ Rheometer is well-suited for measuring samples from a water-like state up to semisolids in applications such as:
- Foods and foodstuffs
- Polymers and adhesives
- Petrochemical materials and bitumen
- Construction and building materials