Dynamic Contact Angle Measurement
- Dynamic contact angle measurements
- Stepping and software controlled drop dosing
- Advancing and receeding contact angle
- Surface energy and surface tension measurements
- Sessile and pendent drop methods
Multi Function Type
The design offers the user requested flexibility for Research and process development. The available options allow the user to configure the system covering all the requested application needs.
A high accurate stepping motor controls the liquid dispense automatically and independent of the operatior. This provides an unsurpassed reproducibility in drop volume, formation and positioning.
The sample stage can be positioned and tilted in X-Y-Z directions, providing optimized imaging of the analyzed liquid to surface interface interaction. Variable light intensity enables the to minimize the effects of backlight.